Meet Rachelea, a Facilitator at The Stow Company.
- Tell us in just a few sentences about you (and your job) and what you like most about what you do.
My name is Rachelea, and I am currently training to become a Facilitator at The Stow Company. That means I'm offline support for our production team, taking feedback and problem solving. I'm improving the current condition. This is a completely new role at Stow, and I'm excited about the opportunity to set a good example for future Facilitators. I'm grateful to have been chosen for this role.
- What gets you most excited about coming to work?
The people. My team and everyone around my time. It's a great atmosphere. Positive attitudes everywhere. I love coming to work, ready to get everyone pumped for the day ahead.
- What was the moment you knew you'd made the right decision to work here?
During COVID, actually. My dad died and childcare was challenging. This company has showed me time and time again that they care for their production team.
- What was your best day at work?
It was Christmas last year. I planned a Secret Santa activity for 25 people across several departments. It was such a success. Everyone was happy, and those happy faces made my day. I loved being the planner for that event and making it happen. It was a great day.
- What are you most proud of?
I'm proud of myself and how much I've grown and developed at Stow, especially as an individual. I've come a long way.
- What's your favorite part of working with the company's team?
My favorite part is the team itself. It's a great team with mostly positive individuals, which makes my job and my days better. I like working with leadership too, seeing how well they care for their production team on the floor.
- What have been your biggest accomplishments on our team?
My biggest accomplishment is successfully sharing how weʼre developing people as Facilitators within the company to one of our VPs. He was excited and eager to add more positions like mine. I love that I opened that door for more individuals in the future.
- What kinds of resources have you taken advantage of while on our team?
I appreciate the HR QR code that has been posted around the plant. Itʼs so easy to ask questions and get help. I am currently in the process of finding childcare for my daughter and was informed that The Stow Company actually partnered with a daycare 5 minutes from the plant and that we received a discount as Stow employees too.
- Which benefits are your favorite and why?
I like the innovative work schedules.
- Whatʼs the most unique part about working here?
The culture, the people.
- How have you grown professionally while on our team?
There are so many great leaders here at The Stow Company and through their coaching Iʼm becoming more and more professional. Iʼm asking a lot of questions, learning through their own journeys. Iʼm a better leader because of them.
Are you interested in working with and growing alongside a dynamic and innovative team? Consider applying for a position with Stow and help make peopleʼs lives simple and smarter.